2:00 pm – 8:00 pm ET
At the Penn Global Opportunities Fair, Penn undergraduate and graduate students from across all schools and programs are invited to explore the many exciting international initiatives, student support services, and global opportunities that make up life at Penn. Learn how you can connect with the world and get a glimpse of Penn Global’s reach through student voices and highlights of Penn’s global activities. You will have the opportunity to explore interactive booths, chat live with Penn staff, and attend exclusive live events.
• Welcome to Penn Global
• Traveling Abroad: Travel Prep & Registration
• Drop-In Immigration Support
• International Student Activities & Organizations
• Internships & Research Abroad
• Semester Abroad
• Penn Global Seminars
• Perry World House: Student Programs & Opportunities
• 3:00 pm ET | Open Forum on Anti-Asian Racism and Behavior
Since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic there has been an alarming increase in the incidence of anti-Asian behavior. This session will explore the roots and long history of anti-Asian behavior along with strategies and resources to respond to it.
• 4:00 pm ET | PA101 – Global Opportunities at Penn
Explore Penn Abroad's programs and understand how each program works including academics, financial considerations, and how to apply.
• 5:00 pm ET | Perry World House Student Fellows Information Session
Join Perry World House for an information session on the World House Student Fellows Program featuring a panel of current students discussing their experience and how to apply.
• 6:00 pm ET | Penn Global Sights & Sounds Showcase
The showcase will feature a selection of virtual visual and performing arts projects created by Penn student performing arts groups representing a wide range of artistic and cultural traditions. Student representatives will also be on hand from each group to talk about the history of their group on campus and how they've continued to create and celebrate art during this unique time.
• 7:00 pm ET | Student Voices – A Panel Discussion
Hear from Penn Abroad Ambassadors as they share their experiences across Penn’s global programs and answering your questions.